jeudi 30 avril 2015

When i get lost !

Fatin Nabil Photography - Berlin



you know when u r lost in the street and you ask someone about the road , then that person leaves what he/she was doing walks with you and makes sure you got the way right ? 
i keep meeting these people all over the world , different shapes, races, tongs and religions , they always help with a smile for nothing in return ! these people are those who make our world a better place !

I get lost a lot , not  because i am bad in directions but because i  move to new  places  frequently, i change cities where i work/study , i travel much and i keep exploring where i live.  This is why i always get lost ! and whenever i am looking around me there will be i find someone . 

i would like to mention here two  wonderful stories :  The first was in Chefchaouen the Moroccan blue  wonderful city  i was leaving the coffee when i asked the waiter about a specific spot , he  told me his  shift was  over and he can walk me there ,  we walked until the fountain i was looking for , he made sure i knew the  history of the place  together  with the  nice restaurants to visit there then he left.  Next day as chefchaouen is  a small city , i met him again but he was  going with friends to hike to the Achkour waterfalls he  invited me to the hike , we  went as a  big group and since then we  became good friends , i never went back to the city again but it was one of these  times when i was grateful i got  lost !


Chefchaouen 
Second story was in Berlin , i was looking at the map , trying to  find my way in that big  city ,  a man stood next to me and did a gesture with his hand as " what " i answered that i want that specific street then he started to  make  signs and sounds  for me to figure that he can't speak but he  reads lips and he can help me :) ! and he show me the  way through the map , i went on my way walking , after like 5 minutes  i found him behind me trying to call me , one of the people in the  street told me to  turn , he was  running after me as i am a fast walker and he is an old man , he figured out he described me the wrong way and he wanted to warn me ! 


i can tell you hundreds of stories .. just to tell you  that we have good in this world , so be that person , be the one who show people the road without asking for something in return !

1 commentaire: